My First Editorial Images
Hi, first time ever I submitted images for editorial section, well after last week’s encounter with sports photography, this Saturday I clicked few images for my personal use and for DT. I’m happy as well sad, out 7 images uploaded for editorial section 3 got approved, I'm not complaining, but just felt bad has I had spent some time select those images and they were quite good. Now I'm confident to upload editorial images. I'm about to celebrate my one year anniversary in DT as contributor. Watch out my next blog about my one year in DT.
So here are few images in editorial section which got selected and others are new image on my portfolio.
Photo credits: Creativei.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo