My First Editorial Images
Hi, first time ever I submitted images for editorial section, well after last week’s encounter with sports photography, this Saturday I clicked few images for my personal use and for DT. I’m happy as well sad, out 7 images uploaded for editorial section 3 got approved, I'm not complaining, but just felt bad has I had spent some time select those images and they were quite good. Now I'm confident to upload editorial images. I'm about to celebrate my one year anniversary in DT as contributor. Watch out my next blog about my one year in DT.
So here are few images in editorial section which got selected and others are new image on my portfolio.
Photo credits: Creativei.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips