My first editorial photo: The Turkish Iceman
Walking through Istanbul during a business trip I saw this Turkish iceman who started immediately posing in front of my camera. Obviously he wanted to be photographed!
Unfortunately I had no model license sheet with me so I uploaded it as an editorial photo.
And: It got my first accepted editorial image!
Since I had an unpleasant cold I didn't try his ice cream. But the next time I will!
Photo credits: Jdanne.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget