my first editors choice image
It has taken 90 accepted submissions but i finally had one make it on the editors choice list.. yay!.. its this image of a sleeping sea lion with a crab on the rock nearby.. does this mean its on a fast track to the cover of National Geographic? Hopefully, this means its going places!
Photo credits: Tara Golden.
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer