my first editors choice image
It has taken 90 accepted submissions but i finally had one make it on the editors choice list.. yay!.. its this image of a sleeping sea lion with a crab on the rock nearby.. does this mean its on a fast track to the cover of National Geographic? Hopefully, this means its going places!
Photo credits: Tara Golden.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips