my first editors choice image
It has taken 90 accepted submissions but i finally had one make it on the editors choice list.. yay!.. its this image of a sleeping sea lion with a crab on the rock nearby.. does this mean its on a fast track to the cover of National Geographic? Hopefully, this means its going places!
Photo credits: Tara Golden.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!