my first editors choice image
It has taken 90 accepted submissions but i finally had one make it on the editors choice list.. yay!.. its this image of a sleeping sea lion with a crab on the rock nearby.. does this mean its on a fast track to the cover of National Geographic? Hopefully, this means its going places!
Photo credits: Tara Golden.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa