my first editors choice image
It has taken 90 accepted submissions but i finally had one make it on the editors choice list.. yay!.. its this image of a sleeping sea lion with a crab on the rock nearby.. does this mean its on a fast track to the cover of National Geographic? Hopefully, this means its going places!
Photo credits: Tara Golden.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon