My first encounter with sports photography
Well I’m very thrilled today as I was assigned to shoot for a sports event. I was at this great boating event, The Eighth Class 1 World Power Boating Championship event held in Dubai. I was rubbing shoulders with great sports photographers with their huge equipments. I was a rookie, as this is my first ever assignment on sports. Dreamstime has helped me a lot for what I'm today and thank DT for helping to achieve this feat. It was a really difficult to capture those fast boats but after few minutes I was going well, I have shooting continuously for one hour and the results are great. I might upload few images in DT or atleast upload in my personal website so DT community can view and comment. At the moment I'm still doing some touch up and needs to submit to my client once done surely I will update you guys. It was great shooting those fast boats in the water. The below images are not the actual image, this is used for illustration
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings