My first exhibition of photos
Some friends asked me to make an exhibition of underwater photos for years. I was not sure that I have enough good photos for this purpose. But... on beginning of summer one friend took me to a new pub of his friend. Both together persuaded me to print and exhibit some photos.
The exhibition started one week ago on Thursday the 8th of September and will last until half of October in pub M&M café bar. The first day of exhibition came mostly friends and we had great time on kind of vernissage :-).
The most successful photo is the grey reef shark from Palau
followed by anemon fish (Nemo) hidden in golden anemon from Lembeh Strait in North Sulawesi (Indonesia).
So... If you have trip to Prague, you
Photo credits: Petr Zamecnik.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite