My first HAPPY GOAL
Since my first joining in January 2011 until August 2014, I do a very very slow move of uploading. It's only 4 images with 0 earnings.
So embarassing, isn't?
But when I woke up from those bad dreams,
I started a full speed of hard working.
I created and uploaded image every day.
Started in September 2014 until today, I have 729 images online in my portfolio and finally reach my HAPPY GOAL: my first 100 SALES
Here comes that lucky image: ^_^
RED CARPET CELEBRITY WOMAN
I never tought that I can also be here,
standing in the first step of 100 sales.
*fiuufttt... take a deep breath.. ^_^
I am so glad to be here in Dreamstime,
among so many talented friends that work hard in art, both Photografers and Illustrators..
I learn from you all. I learn by reading every advices in every usefull DT blogs. I try to do my best to increase not only the quantity but also the quality of my images every day.
Soon, I hope can get my next happy goal, 1000 images online, with better quality of images.
Thank you dear DT Friends,
Thank you buyers wherever you are,
Thank you Dreamstime..
* Thanks for dropping by dear friends..
Good luck for all of us..!!
-- MARIA --
Photo credits: Mariayunira.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava