My first illustration!
At weekends I decided to try something new, and with my mind being fully occupied with Christmas and New Year I created my first illustration – two golden bells with holly, red ribbon and bow. And yesterday it was accepted! I’m just so happy about it. It always raises my spirit when creating something new gives such good results. Now thinking of drawing other illustrations (just have to turn on my imagination:)), as the process itself is very interesting and creative and makes me look at the things from the other side.
Thanks DT for accepting my image.
Photo credits: Kaththea.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster