My first illustration!
At weekends I decided to try something new, and with my mind being fully occupied with Christmas and New Year I created my first illustration – two golden bells with holly, red ribbon and bow. And yesterday it was accepted! I’m just so happy about it. It always raises my spirit when creating something new gives such good results. Now thinking of drawing other illustrations (just have to turn on my imagination:)), as the process itself is very interesting and creative and makes me look at the things from the other side.
Thanks DT for accepting my image.
Photo credits: Kaththea.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror