My first illustration online
After some trials and errors, I've managed to get my first illustration online.
It's a word collage placed in a lightbulb (not the most impressive illustration, but it's a start)
Wednesday I have a day off at work (Holiday in Belgium because of the celebration of the end of WW1), so I'm going on a stock spree that'll start tomorrow evening.
I'll keep you informed when the new images are online.
Photo credits: Jurgen Schnabel.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready