My first illustrations on Dreamstime - Dreamstime
On Dreamstime I've always posted mainly photographs. Till today...
Besides photography I want to familiarize myself with the art of making illustrations. The reason why I want to create illustrations, are the unlimited amount of possibilities and imagination you can put into one image. Putting this imagination in photography is more difficult as you are bound by the capabilities of your equipment and space (studio, lights, models, post-processing etc.).
I'm using Inkscape to make my illustrations. Therefore I would like to thank Roberto1977 for his usefull articles here on Dreastime about Inkscape.
For now I just want to learn more and more about making illustrations and Dreamstime is of great help for achieving this goal. Underneath i've posted some of my illustrations. Hope you guys like it.
Photo credits: Fairoesh N..
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images