My first image
Hi ya all dreamstime dreamers.
Finally my first image was approved, let me tell you it was not an easy task. After gathering some years of experience in professional video productions I've started recently to upload and sell some video footage but I was way more "into" starting to shoot for the aim of sell my photos on dreamstime and ********. I recently had a job in NY and I got myself a t4i that produce both great videos as well as nice (minus) photos.
Please take a look of my finally first approved image:
you could rate it too...
Edited by admin: please do not add any links or mention other similar agencies.
Photo credits: Hafakot.
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day
- Stock Photography - 5 Secret ideas by Successful Microstockers
- Dog Rescue Photography: Bear
- Autumn is almost over.