My first image - Dreamstime
Hi ya all dreamstime dreamers.
Finally my first image was approved, let me tell you it was not an easy task. After gathering some years of experience in professional video productions I've started recently to upload and sell some video footage but I was way more "into" starting to shoot for the aim of sell my photos on dreamstime and ********. I recently had a job in NY and I got myself a t4i that produce both great videos as well as nice (minus) photos.
Please take a look of my finally first approved image:
you could rate it too...
Edited by admin: please do not add any links or mention other similar agencies.
Photo credits: Hafakot.
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images
- Create Your Own Custom Brushes in Adobe Photoshop
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you
- Creative Ways to Incorporate Reflections in Your Photography