My first image was accepted!
Though it was frustrating to receive rejections, I now realize that the criticism I received from the editors has helped me to become a better photographer and I learned things that I could not have learned otherwise.
Thank you very much, editors of Dreamstime!
Photo credits: Eclecticelegance.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images