My first "isolated on white" image uploaded and accepted
A few days ago, I wanted to give myself a try on my first isolated image. I've been using some youtube examples on how to take and postprocess "isolated on white" images and finally I have done it.
First I needed to do is to create some sort of low budget lightning studio, cause I did not have one, so I used about 25 years old table lamp with 100w light bulb (6800K), some white paper for background, tissue paper for diffusing light to get soft shadows and some home made light bouncers.
After I've taken couple of shots and I used photoshop to obtain perfect white background. This was the step I was affraid most of all. But I have managed it and here it is my first isolated image accepted. I have found some useful tips about isolated images here on dreamstime, so thanks for that.
Photo credits: Mario Čehulić.
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!
- Splendour of Southampton
- 10 Tips for Travel Photographers
- Tip of the week: When is a model camera ready?