My First Level 2 Image
Yesterday I wrote a blog article that could be considered a little cheeky but non the less a decent sales pitch ( Last Chance) - kind of hard up marketing :0) But that said, it did bring about the sale needed to take one of my photos (shown below) to my first and only level 2 image - thanks to fellow contributor Macdaddy
Thanks for this Mac, and to all the others that have bought this image, as my first ever level 2, as you can imagine it is quite a nice feeling to know that an image is being used by someone and obviously in terms of stock has got the recipe for sales potential. A small milestone, but a huge step in the right direction :0)
Photo credits: Fultonsphoto.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava