My First Level 2 Image
Yesterday I wrote a blog article that could be considered a little cheeky but non the less a decent sales pitch ( Last Chance) - kind of hard up marketing :0) But that said, it did bring about the sale needed to take one of my photos (shown below) to my first and only level 2 image - thanks to fellow contributor Macdaddy
Thanks for this Mac, and to all the others that have bought this image, as my first ever level 2, as you can imagine it is quite a nice feeling to know that an image is being used by someone and obviously in terms of stock has got the recipe for sales potential. A small milestone, but a huge step in the right direction :0)
Photo credits: Fultonsphoto.
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry
- Second week at Hai Phong anchorage
- Are You in the Mood to Increase Sales?
- Don't Make it Too Easy