My first Level 2 image...many thanks
Funny how things are not always what they appear to be...
A chain is associated with repression and security but we forget the value of the links...links in a chain of events that move images up the chain from Level 1 etc...
So my first Level 2 image is a link to the future. I, too, am grateful to the extended DT community for the sense of belonging and support...
and many thanks to the buyers...without you, who are we...
In fact, we are all links in the same chain...from strength to strength
Photo credits: Billdayone.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings