My First Level 2 Photo
After participating in Dreamstime the last two months I am very happy to say that I now have my first level two photo. I'm excited to reach this milestone and it gives me lots of faith in DT. Looking forward to another month of increased sales. And tonight alone I took several hundred photos to narrow down to add more content.
My first Level 2 photo...
This photo was taken in Hawaii on the North Shore of Oahu during the first week of December, the best time of the year for big waves and great surfing.
Photo credits: Bugsy.
How to shoot events
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc