My First Level 2 Photo
After participating in Dreamstime the last two months I am very happy to say that I now have my first level two photo. I'm excited to reach this milestone and it gives me lots of faith in DT. Looking forward to another month of increased sales. And tonight alone I took several hundred photos to narrow down to add more content.
My first Level 2 photo...
This photo was taken in Hawaii on the North Shore of Oahu during the first week of December, the best time of the year for big waves and great surfing.
Photo credits: Bugsy.
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!
- Splendour of Southampton
- 10 Tips for Travel Photographers
- Tip of the week: When is a model camera ready?