My First Level 2 Photo
After participating in Dreamstime the last two months I am very happy to say that I now have my first level two photo. I'm excited to reach this milestone and it gives me lots of faith in DT. Looking forward to another month of increased sales. And tonight alone I took several hundred photos to narrow down to add more content.
My first Level 2 photo...
This photo was taken in Hawaii on the North Shore of Oahu during the first week of December, the best time of the year for big waves and great surfing.
Photo credits: Bugsy.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project