My First Level 3
This is my first level 3 immage. It is a photo of a glass etching I did over 12 years ago on a slidding glass door. I took it at night on eighter Bulb or A-Dep (i can not remember which worked as I was just playing around) I also taped a piece of black poster paper on the back to give a better background and I used as little light as possable.
But It worked!
Photo credits: Psalm113v9.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget