My First Level 3
This is my first level 3 immage. It is a photo of a glass etching I did over 12 years ago on a slidding glass door. I took it at night on eighter Bulb or A-Dep (i can not remember which worked as I was just playing around) I also taped a piece of black poster paper on the back to give a better background and I used as little light as possable.
But It worked!
Photo credits: Psalm113v9.
All about color
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars