My First Level 3
This is my first level 3 immage. It is a photo of a glass etching I did over 12 years ago on a slidding glass door. I took it at night on eighter Bulb or A-Dep (i can not remember which worked as I was just playing around) I also taped a piece of black poster paper on the back to give a better background and I used as little light as possable.
But It worked!
Photo credits: Psalm113v9.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror