My first level 3 image,an unlikely one it was...
After looking around for an online agency that suited me i found that Dreamstime fitted me best and became exclusive.
I upload many rare,endangered,colorful and weird animals but guess what, the image that still sells best is a close-up of a.....rat !
It became level 3 yesterday and wanted to share this with you.
Photo credits: Matthijs Kuijpers.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready