My First Level 5!
Hooray! After 16 months here at DT, I finally have my first LEVEL 5 image!
I honestly have no idea what makes this image so special compared to others in my portfolio. I even have similar swirl shapes like this, but for some reason, this one seems to be liked the most.
But I'm not complaining at all! I'm thrilled to have my first LEVEL 5! Woot!
Photo credits: John Takai.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step