My First Level 5!
Hooray! After 16 months here at DT, I finally have my first LEVEL 5 image!
I honestly have no idea what makes this image so special compared to others in my portfolio. I even have similar swirl shapes like this, but for some reason, this one seems to be liked the most.
But I'm not complaining at all! I'm thrilled to have my first LEVEL 5! Woot!
Photo credits: John Takai.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings