My First Level 5!
Hooray! After 16 months here at DT, I finally have my first LEVEL 5 image!
I honestly have no idea what makes this image so special compared to others in my portfolio. I even have similar swirl shapes like this, but for some reason, this one seems to be liked the most.
But I'm not complaining at all! I'm thrilled to have my first LEVEL 5! Woot!
Photo credits: John Takai.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster