My First Level 5!
Hooray! After 16 months here at DT, I finally have my first LEVEL 5 image!
I honestly have no idea what makes this image so special compared to others in my portfolio. I even have similar swirl shapes like this, but for some reason, this one seems to be liked the most.
But I'm not complaining at all! I'm thrilled to have my first LEVEL 5! Woot!
Photo credits: John Takai.
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars