My First Lightbox Photos
After reading several articles, I decided to build my own lightbox for doing macro work.
Here is my first set of approved photos that I shot using my lightbox.
The coffee beans were my favorite of these three.
Photo credits: Steve Stedman.
How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
New blog contest! Share with us your photo experiences while on the road and win prizes worth of $600.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road
Related image searches
Macro related image searches