My first lightbox prototipe
A have a great news!
I've realized my first lightbox prototipe with plexiglas and glue!
What a hard work!!!
Here some example of my new work ... I'm satisfied about that!
BASIL AND TOMATOES
Is it a good result? Give me some advice and comments ....
Have a nice day.
Photo credits: Daniele Longhi.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images