My First LSU Game
So I've lived in Louisiana and more specifically Baton Rouge for several years now and have until this point, tried to avoid Football games. Football to the LSU fans is a religion, it's really the only way to describe it. So someone offered me 2 free tickets that were really good seats.... so hey, why not?
I brought my camera, and took a bunch of photos of the course of the day, and had fun (even as a non sports fan). I didn't have a long enough lens to really shoot the field but took some other great ones. For those of you that have never been to LSU, the stadium looms large over the campus, and seats over 90,000 people!
Photo credits: Liquidanbar.
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns