My First LSU Game
So I've lived in Louisiana and more specifically Baton Rouge for several years now and have until this point, tried to avoid Football games. Football to the LSU fans is a religion, it's really the only way to describe it. So someone offered me 2 free tickets that were really good seats.... so hey, why not?
I brought my camera, and took a bunch of photos of the course of the day, and had fun (even as a non sports fan). I didn't have a long enough lens to really shoot the field but took some other great ones. For those of you that have never been to LSU, the stadium looms large over the campus, and seats over 90,000 people!
Photo credits: Liquidanbar.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!