My First Model
I read on stock-photography blogs that models sell better than most other type of pictures. So I said to myself, lets give it a try. I asked my second half if she agreed and she did...
Feel free to comment or give advice on how to sell stock, as I'm always looking for ways to improve.
Photo credits: Fiifre.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe