My first model at last!
Hi DT's I hope you are all well and focused! Well I can report that the insurance company was so kind to replace my Canon D5 Mark II plus my Canon 16-35 mm f 2.8 lens. Thanks Lord!
But I can also report that I have made it to get a model on the web! After turning digital in March I have loaded several shots of my lovely grand children but without any success. This morning I loaded 5 shots taken in a studio with proper lightning and it was accepted. I am very happy.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava