My first model at last!
Hi DT's I hope you are all well and focused! Well I can report that the insurance company was so kind to replace my Canon D5 Mark II plus my Canon 16-35 mm f 2.8 lens. Thanks Lord!
But I can also report that I have made it to get a model on the web! After turning digital in March I have loaded several shots of my lovely grand children but without any success. This morning I loaded 5 shots taken in a studio with proper lightning and it was accepted. I am very happy.
- 5 Fun Ways to Celebrate Halloween at Home
- 5 Branding Tips for Logo Designers
- Feeding the Wildlife
- How to shoot good pictures with a cheap camera
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Color in the Photo? Here's what you can do!
- Weekly Stock Photo Review 01: Clear Subject
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop