My first model at last!
Hi DT's I hope you are all well and focused! Well I can report that the insurance company was so kind to replace my Canon D5 Mark II plus my Canon 16-35 mm f 2.8 lens. Thanks Lord!
But I can also report that I have made it to get a model on the web! After turning digital in March I have loaded several shots of my lovely grand children but without any success. This morning I loaded 5 shots taken in a studio with proper lightning and it was accepted. I am very happy.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images