My first model at last!
Hi DT's I hope you are all well and focused! Well I can report that the insurance company was so kind to replace my Canon D5 Mark II plus my Canon 16-35 mm f 2.8 lens. Thanks Lord!
But I can also report that I have made it to get a model on the web! After turning digital in March I have loaded several shots of my lovely grand children but without any success. This morning I loaded 5 shots taken in a studio with proper lightning and it was accepted. I am very happy.
All about color
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars
- Tip of the week: 5 Beginner's Tips about stock photos that sell the most
- Choosing the Right Font to Reinforce your Message