My First Model Pic Approved
Hi all, well you may not care, but i'm well excited! my first picture of an actual person got approved recently! Here it is...
I have about 40 pregnancy shots pending that I did with my beautiful sister... and i'm doing a shoot this week with my friend and her gorgeous 2 kids.... so I'm working on building up my portfolio here on DT.
I posted on the message boards and opened my portfolio for criticism a few weeks ago, and what I learnt from it was that I need to explore and photograph many different subjects and ideas to add variety to my portfolio... so that is what I'm working on at the moment.
Got a few new macro lens and looking at getting a mini studio.. let the fun continue!!! I'm loving it!!!
Photo credits: Rebeccaosborn.
- Toward Improving My Sales - and Yours
- When Colors Fail... What to do next?
- By Looking, we fail to See
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture