My First Model Pic Approved
Hi all, well you may not care, but i'm well excited! my first picture of an actual person got approved recently! Here it is...
I have about 40 pregnancy shots pending that I did with my beautiful sister... and i'm doing a shoot this week with my friend and her gorgeous 2 kids.... so I'm working on building up my portfolio here on DT.
I posted on the message boards and opened my portfolio for criticism a few weeks ago, and what I learnt from it was that I need to explore and photograph many different subjects and ideas to add variety to my portfolio... so that is what I'm working on at the moment.
Got a few new macro lens and looking at getting a mini studio.. let the fun continue!!! I'm loving it!!!
Photo credits: Rebeccaosborn.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography