My First Model Pic Approved
Hi all, well you may not care, but i'm well excited! my first picture of an actual person got approved recently! Here it is...
I have about 40 pregnancy shots pending that I did with my beautiful sister... and i'm doing a shoot this week with my friend and her gorgeous 2 kids.... so I'm working on building up my portfolio here on DT.
I posted on the message boards and opened my portfolio for criticism a few weeks ago, and what I learnt from it was that I need to explore and photograph many different subjects and ideas to add variety to my portfolio... so that is what I'm working on at the moment.
Got a few new macro lens and looking at getting a mini studio.. let the fun continue!!! I'm loving it!!!
Photo credits: Rebeccaosborn.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective