My first monthly contest entry!
The other day I found myself in the botanical gardens in Oslo. It had just been raining quite heavily (as it has for most of this summer) and everything was dotted with raindrops. All beautiful! There is an amazing rock garden with plants and trees from all over the world spread out along this stream of water ending in a waterfall and small pond with fish. Walking along the stream I stumbled upon a ginkgo biloba tree. The leaves are quite unusual and very pretty. One of the leaves had a big drop of water resting on it. Of course I just had to take a photo of it, the resulting ending up in this month's contest:
What do you think? Personally I'm very happy with this one and very excited about taking part in my first contest. May it only be the first of many!
Photo credits: Pål Espen Olsen.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava