My first monthly contest entry!
The other day I found myself in the botanical gardens in Oslo. It had just been raining quite heavily (as it has for most of this summer) and everything was dotted with raindrops. All beautiful! There is an amazing rock garden with plants and trees from all over the world spread out along this stream of water ending in a waterfall and small pond with fish. Walking along the stream I stumbled upon a ginkgo biloba tree. The leaves are quite unusual and very pretty. One of the leaves had a big drop of water resting on it. Of course I just had to take a photo of it, the resulting ending up in this month's contest:
What do you think? Personally I'm very happy with this one and very excited about taking part in my first contest. May it only be the first of many!
Photo credits: Pål Espen Olsen.
All about color
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal