My first monthly contest entry!
The other day I found myself in the botanical gardens in Oslo. It had just been raining quite heavily (as it has for most of this summer) and everything was dotted with raindrops. All beautiful! There is an amazing rock garden with plants and trees from all over the world spread out along this stream of water ending in a waterfall and small pond with fish. Walking along the stream I stumbled upon a ginkgo biloba tree. The leaves are quite unusual and very pretty. One of the leaves had a big drop of water resting on it. Of course I just had to take a photo of it, the resulting ending up in this month's contest:
What do you think? Personally I'm very happy with this one and very excited about taking part in my first contest. May it only be the first of many!
Photo credits: Pål Espen Olsen.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror