My First and My Last ...
After three month of intense uploads, I must admit that this is my first and will be my last picture of composition of flowers. Because, I think that the flowers topics are over represented. And the requirements are so high that I can't compete with. It is not worth for me to spent time to find/make my composition to end up with more that one hand can count as issues to solve. The unsolvable issue for me is "no way to resubmit".
It seems that the isolated items are more populars in terms of sales and representation on DT. I started to build my mobile studio light tent and shoot some pictures. I am impatient to see what will get out from this hard work before going further. I keep my finger crossed!
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe