My First and My Last ...
After three month of intense uploads, I must admit that this is my first and will be my last picture of composition of flowers. Because, I think that the flowers topics are over represented. And the requirements are so high that I can't compete with. It is not worth for me to spent time to find/make my composition to end up with more that one hand can count as issues to solve. The unsolvable issue for me is "no way to resubmit".
It seems that the isolated items are more populars in terms of sales and representation on DT. I started to build my mobile studio light tent and shoot some pictures. I am impatient to see what will get out from this hard work before going further. I keep my finger crossed!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips