My first payment on DT as an illustrator
Today I received my first $100. Hooray! Ok, it took far too long but lets see if I can get the next payment faster. My next targets are 200 images uploaded and 100 sales.
Here's the image that brought me over the $100 line:
It's online for 1 and a half month and has already 4 downloads. I am a noob here but think that's not too bad. :D
And this continues to be my bestseller with 15 downloads now:
Thanks for reading and cheers to everyone!
Photo credits: Facesgroup.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster