My first payment on DT as an illustrator
Today I received my first $100. Hooray! Ok, it took far too long but lets see if I can get the next payment faster. My next targets are 200 images uploaded and 100 sales.
Here's the image that brought me over the $100 line:
It's online for 1 and a half month and has already 4 downloads. I am a noob here but think that's not too bad. :D
And this continues to be my bestseller with 15 downloads now:
Thanks for reading and cheers to everyone!
Photo credits: Facesgroup.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips