My first payment on DT as an illustrator
Today I received my first $100. Hooray! Ok, it took far too long but lets see if I can get the next payment faster. My next targets are 200 images uploaded and 100 sales.
Here's the image that brought me over the $100 line:
It's online for 1 and a half month and has already 4 downloads. I am a noob here but think that's not too bad. :D
And this continues to be my bestseller with 15 downloads now:
Thanks for reading and cheers to everyone!
Photo credits: Facesgroup.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images