My first payment. What have I learnt?
It took about 5 months. The last download happened while I was on holiday in Italy. Can't hide I'm very pleased since I proved to myself that I can start something totally new for me from scratch, and produce something relatively decent.
What I've learnt so far:
- focusing on improving quality is better than trying to produce quantity
- think and keyword from the point of view of people using images
- have fun shooting
- post processing images
- learn from mistakes (rejections)
Some of these lessons are pretty generic.
Photo credits: Francesco Carucci.
How to shoot events
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Photoshop