My first payment. What have I learnt?
It took about 5 months. The last download happened while I was on holiday in Italy. Can't hide I'm very pleased since I proved to myself that I can start something totally new for me from scratch, and produce something relatively decent.
What I've learnt so far:
- focusing on improving quality is better than trying to produce quantity
- think and keyword from the point of view of people using images
- have fun shooting
- post processing images
- learn from mistakes (rejections)
Some of these lessons are pretty generic.
- 2017 in review - November and December: Bucharest protests renewed, Remembrance Day, AMA, Star Wars: The Last Jedi, Christmas Around the World and more
- Love that couple!
- Commercial vs Editorial: why limit yourself?
- How to Easily (and Legally!) Create Olympic-Themed Ads
- Epic Design Tips for Creating Movie Posters
Photo credits: Francesco Carucci.