My first payment. What have I learnt?
It took about 5 months. The last download happened while I was on holiday in Italy. Can't hide I'm very pleased since I proved to myself that I can start something totally new for me from scratch, and produce something relatively decent.
What I've learnt so far:
- focusing on improving quality is better than trying to produce quantity
- think and keyword from the point of view of people using images
- have fun shooting
- post processing images
- learn from mistakes (rejections)
Some of these lessons are pretty generic.
Photo credits: Francesco Carucci.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget