My first payment. What have I learnt?
It took about 5 months. The last download happened while I was on holiday in Italy. Can't hide I'm very pleased since I proved to myself that I can start something totally new for me from scratch, and produce something relatively decent.
What I've learnt so far:
- focusing on improving quality is better than trying to produce quantity
- think and keyword from the point of view of people using images
- have fun shooting
- post processing images
- learn from mistakes (rejections)
Some of these lessons are pretty generic.
Photo credits: Francesco Carucci.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America