My first payment. What have I learnt?
It took about 5 months. The last download happened while I was on holiday in Italy. Can't hide I'm very pleased since I proved to myself that I can start something totally new for me from scratch, and produce something relatively decent.
What I've learnt so far:
- focusing on improving quality is better than trying to produce quantity
- think and keyword from the point of view of people using images
- have fun shooting
- post processing images
- learn from mistakes (rejections)
Some of these lessons are pretty generic.
Photo credits: Francesco Carucci.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!