My first payout
After a year I finally reached $100 so I can get my first payout. Here is the photo that put me over the top.
Even though I have been at it a year it has not been a year of straight work. I was slow to start and basically took the last 4 months of the year off to get my private pilots license.
While not much, my first payout feels like a real milestone and serves to motivate me to make a new effort in 2011.
Good luck to everyone in the new year!
Photo credits: Mvogel.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama