My first payout
After a year I finally reached $100 so I can get my first payout. Here is the photo that put me over the top.
Even though I have been at it a year it has not been a year of straight work. I was slow to start and basically took the last 4 months of the year off to get my private pilots license.
While not much, my first payout feels like a real milestone and serves to motivate me to make a new effort in 2011.
Good luck to everyone in the new year!
Photo credits: Mvogel.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings