My first payout
After a year I finally reached $100 so I can get my first payout. Here is the photo that put me over the top.
Even though I have been at it a year it has not been a year of straight work. I was slow to start and basically took the last 4 months of the year off to get my private pilots license.
While not much, my first payout feels like a real milestone and serves to motivate me to make a new effort in 2011.
Good luck to everyone in the new year!
Photo credits: Mvogel.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images