My first photo
"Chinese Forbidden City"
This is my first photo upload to DREAMSTIME.It is a night scene of Tian'anmen in beijing china.
Tian'anmen (the Gate of Heavenly Peace), is located in the center of Beijing, which was first built in 1417 and named Chengtianmen (the Gate of Heavenly Succession).
At the end of the Ming Dynasty, it was seriously damaged by war.
When it was rebuilt under the Qing in 1651, it was renamed Tian'anmen, and served as the main entrance to the Imperial City, the administrative and residential quarters for court officials and retainers.
Now,it is a famous travel scene and landmark of Beijing China.
Welcome to Beijing.
Photo credits: Sun Xuejun.
All about color
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal