My first photo
"Chinese Forbidden City"
This is my first photo upload to DREAMSTIME.It is a night scene of Tian'anmen in beijing china.
Tian'anmen (the Gate of Heavenly Peace), is located in the center of Beijing, which was first built in 1417 and named Chengtianmen (the Gate of Heavenly Succession).
At the end of the Ming Dynasty, it was seriously damaged by war.
When it was rebuilt under the Qing in 1651, it was renamed Tian'anmen, and served as the main entrance to the Imperial City, the administrative and residential quarters for court officials and retainers.
Now,it is a famous travel scene and landmark of Beijing China.
Welcome to Beijing.
Photo credits: Sun Xuejun.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!