My first photo
"Chinese Forbidden City"
This is my first photo upload to DREAMSTIME.It is a night scene of Tian'anmen in beijing china.
Tian'anmen (the Gate of Heavenly Peace), is located in the center of Beijing, which was first built in 1417 and named Chengtianmen (the Gate of Heavenly Succession).
At the end of the Ming Dynasty, it was seriously damaged by war.
When it was rebuilt under the Qing in 1651, it was renamed Tian'anmen, and served as the main entrance to the Imperial City, the administrative and residential quarters for court officials and retainers.
Now,it is a famous travel scene and landmark of Beijing China.
Welcome to Beijing.
Photo credits: Sun Xuejun.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos