My first photograph!
This month I made my first photo taken by my OLYMPUS FE-360 pocket camera. It's a cam that I only use for personal photos due to the rejection on my first month on DT.
I confess that this month I ruined my AR because of this but it is worth it to try and fail till it works :)
I used some tips of some DT photographers had in their blogs and message boards "Sorry I don't remember references :(". I shot objects not people, I shot during the day light and centered the object...
Please tell me your opinion (possitive and negative ones)?
Photo credits: Maen Zayyad.
All about color
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal