My first photograph!
This month I made my first photo taken by my OLYMPUS FE-360 pocket camera. It's a cam that I only use for personal photos due to the rejection on my first month on DT.
I confess that this month I ruined my AR because of this but it is worth it to try and fail till it works :)
I used some tips of some DT photographers had in their blogs and message boards "Sorry I don't remember references :(". I shot objects not people, I shot during the day light and centered the object...
Please tell me your opinion (possitive and negative ones)?
Photo credits: Maen Zayyad.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Make Money Selling Online Stock Photography With Cheap Camera Equipment
- Getting older!
- Stock Photography - Here is How to Create Images that Sell
- Some of my gear throughout my stock experience
- Camera Equipment for Christmas?
- Izmir (Traveling Turkey Series - 2)
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past