My first photograph!
This month I made my first photo taken by my OLYMPUS FE-360 pocket camera. It's a cam that I only use for personal photos due to the rejection on my first month on DT.
I confess that this month I ruined my AR because of this but it is worth it to try and fail till it works :)
I used some tips of some DT photographers had in their blogs and message boards "Sorry I don't remember references :(". I shot objects not people, I shot during the day light and centered the object...
Please tell me your opinion (possitive and negative ones)?
Photo credits: Maen Zayyad.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road