My first photograph!
This month I made my first photo taken by my OLYMPUS FE-360 pocket camera. It's a cam that I only use for personal photos due to the rejection on my first month on DT.
I confess that this month I ruined my AR because of this but it is worth it to try and fail till it works :)
I used some tips of some DT photographers had in their blogs and message boards "Sorry I don't remember references :(". I shot objects not people, I shot during the day light and centered the object...
Please tell me your opinion (possitive and negative ones)?
Photo credits: Maen Zayyad.
- Halloween Creatures: the Owl
- A Moment of Awe-Inspiring Wonder
- An emotional wakening (eventually)
- Everybody loves to take pictures of cats
- Halloween Creatures: the Black Cat
- Aim to shoot for International markets- Advice for stock footage
- Halloween Creatures: the Spider
- Tip of the week: Stock photography and Social Media