My first photos with a model (in black and white)
I like to share with you my first ever photos with a model. I chose to process them in black and white. What do you think?
I think black-and-white is suitable for some photos where color can be a real distraction. It is good for photos with patterns and some kind of structure, or for photos that can give many kinds of gray.
There are other reasons you can find out. And still you can simply choose black and white because simply you like how it looks even you don't know why. Is this possible?
I like to hear your precious views about my work and about black and white photography.
Photo credits: Aziz Rimi.
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking