My first photos with a model (in black and white)
I like to share with you my first ever photos with a model. I chose to process them in black and white. What do you think?
I think black-and-white is suitable for some photos where color can be a real distraction. It is good for photos with patterns and some kind of structure, or for photos that can give many kinds of gray.
There are other reasons you can find out. And still you can simply choose black and white because simply you like how it looks even you don't know why. Is this possible?
I like to hear your precious views about my work and about black and white photography.
Photo credits: Aziz Rimi.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images