my first pic is selected
I know there is quite big difference between being selected by the editor and selling the picture itself. What I am glad about is, at least I can sell it to the editor. That's the first step. And it tells me that, girl, if you want, you can make it.
I owe the courage like all my other friends who's so addicted in photography. But I also know that I am slower in doing everything. The frist step is reached. Now it's time for me to set my second goal. To sell it, this time not only to the editor but to the designers.
Photo credits: Chung-chun Hsiao.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror