My first post- Blogging? what a good news!
I am really excited to see this new tool in Dreamstime. I still don't know what we can gain from blogging on Dreamstime. I have several blogs (mostly in french), I use flickr sometimes (not recently), but what could be Dreamstime be useful to blog about?
I still don t know but sure that I will figure out soon.
We just need to use imagination and make something new.
Blogs are better than forums for articles that take time to write and that stay for a longer period too. It is less a chat room and more a magazine. Of course I like Elen Boughn's blog and red it since quite a while. But I doubt I could write anything like that, since I lack experience and to some extend competence. However we all have a different perspective and can contribute to make interesting articles.
Furthermore we can write in different languages, extending diversity.
Wow what an exciting beginning!
Photo credits: , Lindigo.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective