My First RAW Picture Sold
In my knowledge, the photoes in RAW format remain all infomations and detail of lights and figures. It is a very useful format because all other kinds of format can be transformed from it. It provides a largest re-creation room in art.
The selling costed 16 credits and brought me 7.27 dollars. This was my highest level in the picture prize, in other words, the selling set the newest prize record of mine.
The picture was about the topic of air pollution. It was taken in around 2 years ago, in a heavy industry zone in the northeast of China. The picture was bought for several times, but the last bought brought it to 2 level from 1 level.
But in this time, Who bought it? Where it was used? A series questions accrued in my mind.
I wish such a new surprise come to me frequently.
Photo credits: Buford Wong.
- Prepare yourself for fireworks
- Zooming In: A Photography Trick That Most People Take For Granted
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Philippine Serendipity: The Beautiful Among the Common
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!