My First Safari Photo
Usually, I blog about an issue that I'm facing, or maybe to pass on something I have learned the hard way. Today, though, I just want to say Yahoo for my first (I hope of many) safari photo:
I took 10 plane rides, about as many train rides, many boat rides, a million jeep rides, and even an elephant ride to get from the US to Botswana (where this photo was taken), Zambia and South Africa. I can't say enough about what a great experience this was, and I hope to have many more photos to share.
On the topic of safaris in general, I had little idea what to expect. I'll put together a list of things I wish I had known before I got on the plane--but only after I edit a few more images of leopards, elephants and hippos :)
Photo credits: Charles Sichel-outcalt.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road