My First Safari Photo
Usually, I blog about an issue that I'm facing, or maybe to pass on something I have learned the hard way. Today, though, I just want to say Yahoo for my first (I hope of many) safari photo:
I took 10 plane rides, about as many train rides, many boat rides, a million jeep rides, and even an elephant ride to get from the US to Botswana (where this photo was taken), Zambia and South Africa. I can't say enough about what a great experience this was, and I hope to have many more photos to share.
On the topic of safaris in general, I had little idea what to expect. I'll put together a list of things I wish I had known before I got on the plane--but only after I edit a few more images of leopards, elephants and hippos :)
Photo credits: Charles Sichel-outcalt.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror