My First Safari Photo
Usually, I blog about an issue that I'm facing, or maybe to pass on something I have learned the hard way. Today, though, I just want to say Yahoo for my first (I hope of many) safari photo:
I took 10 plane rides, about as many train rides, many boat rides, a million jeep rides, and even an elephant ride to get from the US to Botswana (where this photo was taken), Zambia and South Africa. I can't say enough about what a great experience this was, and I hope to have many more photos to share.
On the topic of safaris in general, I had little idea what to expect. I'll put together a list of things I wish I had known before I got on the plane--but only after I edit a few more images of leopards, elephants and hippos :)
Photo credits: Charles Sichel-outcalt.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama