My first sale
Now, after all that shooting there must be an outcome am I right?
To be frank, I joined Dreamstime out of curiosity, I didn't see it as a site which could sell. All along I thought it was a small market here.
I AM SO WRONG!!!
I had expected immediate sales when I uploaded my first few photos which numbered around five of them. When where wasn't any, I felt disappointed, I left my account to stay stagnant.
Until one day I check back on DT out of curiosity again, there was a $0.60!
Now, how meager it is doesn't matter anymore. It proved me wrong that there couldn't be sales. It gave me hope..seriously!
From then, I scoured my folders and picked the good ones ( I think they are) and submitted them, only to be rejected with certain reasons.
There and then, I find what is good and what's not, what was suitable and so on. The day my first sales came in, I never looked back. Now I always feel restless when I have nothing to upload!
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget