My first sale!!
I am just so excited -- I got my first sale!! I logged on tonight and saw that my earnings went from 14 cents (I've been suggesting keywords) to 49 cents.
I've had a DT account for 5 years and have been a buyer off and on...using mostly real estate and medical images. About a month ago I decided to invest in a digital camera and start taking and uploading pictures. Well...I've had success. Here's the picture that sold....yummy chocolate chip cookies!
I've got a few more pending. One thing I've learned through reading all of the blogs is to set up goals. I've decided on a pretty big one...I'd like to have 365 images in my portfolio by the end of the year....one for each day of the year. Considering that today is March 3rd and I only have 8 so far, I better get snapping.
Photo credits: Treasurehunter22.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava