My first sale!!
I am just so excited -- I got my first sale!! I logged on tonight and saw that my earnings went from 14 cents (I've been suggesting keywords) to 49 cents.
I've had a DT account for 5 years and have been a buyer off and on...using mostly real estate and medical images. About a month ago I decided to invest in a digital camera and start taking and uploading pictures. Well...I've had success. Here's the picture that sold....yummy chocolate chip cookies!
I've got a few more pending. One thing I've learned through reading all of the blogs is to set up goals. I've decided on a pretty big one...I'd like to have 365 images in my portfolio by the end of the year....one for each day of the year. Considering that today is March 3rd and I only have 8 so far, I better get snapping.
Photo credits: Treasurehunter22.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror