My first sale!!
I am just so excited -- I got my first sale!! I logged on tonight and saw that my earnings went from 14 cents (I've been suggesting keywords) to 49 cents.
I've had a DT account for 5 years and have been a buyer off and on...using mostly real estate and medical images. About a month ago I decided to invest in a digital camera and start taking and uploading pictures. Well...I've had success. Here's the picture that sold....yummy chocolate chip cookies!
I've got a few more pending. One thing I've learned through reading all of the blogs is to set up goals. I've decided on a pretty big one...I'd like to have 365 images in my portfolio by the end of the year....one for each day of the year. Considering that today is March 3rd and I only have 8 so far, I better get snapping.
Photo credits: Treasurehunter22.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images