My First Sale
Imagine my surprise when, while going through my usual Internet roster, I notice something different in the upper corner of Dreamstime. What's that? Earnings balance?
I've made my first sale.
This was actually just a sort of behind-the-scenes shot from the day that the model helped me fit another girl for traditional Indian dress. She was showing off one of the massive rings of bangles she owns, and I snapped a picture.
And I'm glad I did.
Photo credits: Lita Medinger.
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!
- Splendour of Southampton
- 10 Tips for Travel Photographers
- Tip of the week: When is a model camera ready?