My First Sale
Imagine my surprise when, while going through my usual Internet roster, I notice something different in the upper corner of Dreamstime. What's that? Earnings balance?
I've made my first sale.
This was actually just a sort of behind-the-scenes shot from the day that the model helped me fit another girl for traditional Indian dress. She was showing off one of the massive rings of bangles she owns, and I snapped a picture.
And I'm glad I did.
Photo credits: Lita Medinger.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings