My First Sale
Imagine my surprise when, while going through my usual Internet roster, I notice something different in the upper corner of Dreamstime. What's that? Earnings balance?
I've made my first sale.
This was actually just a sort of behind-the-scenes shot from the day that the model helped me fit another girl for traditional Indian dress. She was showing off one of the massive rings of bangles she owns, and I snapped a picture.
And I'm glad I did.
Photo credits: Lita Medinger.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step