My first sale
Well, the first milestone was getting images accepted and the second was to actually sell at least one image. When I signed on today I notice that I had indeed sold that first image 3 days ago.
I do not know if a sale from a portfolio of 22 is good or not - either way I do hope for many more over time and will try to not get to excited about one sale adding up to less that one dollar.
My acceptance ratio is now running at 62.9% so hopefully I should be in a good position to get many more images accepted.
The next milestone will be 50 images, after which I can consider wether or not to register as exclusive on the site.
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service
Related image searches
First related image searches
Photo credits: Neil Machin.