My first sale
Well, the first milestone was getting images accepted and the second was to actually sell at least one image. When I signed on today I notice that I had indeed sold that first image 3 days ago.
I do not know if a sale from a portfolio of 22 is good or not - either way I do hope for many more over time and will try to not get to excited about one sale adding up to less that one dollar.
My acceptance ratio is now running at 62.9% so hopefully I should be in a good position to get many more images accepted.
The next milestone will be 50 images, after which I can consider wether or not to register as exclusive on the site.
Photo credits: Neil Machin.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava