My first sale
Well, the first milestone was getting images accepted and the second was to actually sell at least one image. When I signed on today I notice that I had indeed sold that first image 3 days ago.
I do not know if a sale from a portfolio of 22 is good or not - either way I do hope for many more over time and will try to not get to excited about one sale adding up to less that one dollar.
My acceptance ratio is now running at 62.9% so hopefully I should be in a good position to get many more images accepted.
The next milestone will be 50 images, after which I can consider wether or not to register as exclusive on the site.
Photo credits: Neil Machin.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs