My first sale
Well, the first milestone was getting images accepted and the second was to actually sell at least one image. When I signed on today I notice that I had indeed sold that first image 3 days ago.
I do not know if a sale from a portfolio of 22 is good or not - either way I do hope for many more over time and will try to not get to excited about one sale adding up to less that one dollar.
My acceptance ratio is now running at 62.9% so hopefully I should be in a good position to get many more images accepted.
The next milestone will be 50 images, after which I can consider wether or not to register as exclusive on the site.
Photo credits: Neil Machin.
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience