My first sale - Dreamstime
It's my first blog here. I would like to share with all of you about important event for me. I just over a year at the Dreamstime.com. And just not long time since I had my first sale. I'm very glad about this significant event. I am not a professional photographer, and not each frame comes success. But this time I was lucky. I shooted this pair of loving pigeons in the spring when I visited one of the oldest Russian cities - Yuriev-Polsky.
I succeed to make the frame, standing up to the bell tower of an ancient monastery. I took a series of shots, two of which is in my portfolio now. The second frame is similar to the one that had more successful. Here is it.
And how long you waited for your first sale?
Photo credits: Evgeniy Volkov.
- Puppy Adoption Photography: Traelin
- Expert tips to visually elevate your business
- Tip of the week: Easily create isometric designs without touching 3d software
- Location Spotlight: Mitchelville Beach, Hilton Head Island
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots