My first sale
A couple of days ago I sold my very first image. It is a drawing of mine that I did four years ago. As every other new contributor I was anxious and didn't have the patience and constantly asked myself:
When will I finally sell something?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
I would like to advise all new contributors:
You will eventually start to sell it takes time and patience! I know that it sounds cliche but this is the way!
Good luck to all of you!
Photo credits: Kristina Kostova.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava