My first sale
A couple of days ago I sold my very first image. It is a drawing of mine that I did four years ago. As every other new contributor I was anxious and didn't have the patience and constantly asked myself:
When will I finally sell something?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
I would like to advise all new contributors:
You will eventually start to sell it takes time and patience! I know that it sounds cliche but this is the way!
Good luck to all of you!
Photo credits: Kristina Kostova.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips