My first sale
One day in office, My colleague saw me and asked, How much till now you earn from your photography? I was taken awake by the question as i was not expecting any money from my hobby, I was thinking who will buy my photographs where there are 1000 times better photographers. Then he told me you should upload some photographs on Dreamstime and try your luck as you have already posted around 600 photographs on other site and not earning a single dime. I took his advise and joined DT on 16th July and exactly after 15 days later i earn from my photographs.
here is my photographs
Photo credits: Jainendra Kumar.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready