My first sale in DT
I have to say I am just the luck dog!
38 images were accepted on Feb.27,and the next day I got the good news:2 of my images have been sold!
It's really an exciting news for me.About half year ago,I join a Chinese stock photos online,but only one picture was sold,although I can get more than RMB200(about USD 35),but other sales didn't follow that.Although I've uploaded more than 200 photos and the time have past more than half year!So,the first sales on the first day is a good beginning here,which gives me much encouragement and confidence.
Here are the two images:
I shot them at the sculpture park,Guangzhou last year,I use Nikon D70s and macro lens,the color is vivid,I love the tulip garden!That's the largest tulip show in this city in my impression which continued about 1 month,fortunately,I seized the chance to shot more than 200 photos in 3 times.
A good beginning is half done.Let's go ahead!
By the way,I am very glad to hear news that where my photos will be used,how can I know?
Photo credits: Zhuang Hua.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project