My first sale in DT
I have to say I am just the luck dog!
38 images were accepted on Feb.27,and the next day I got the good news:2 of my images have been sold!
It's really an exciting news for me.About half year ago,I join a Chinese stock photos online,but only one picture was sold,although I can get more than RMB200(about USD 35),but other sales didn't follow that.Although I've uploaded more than 200 photos and the time have past more than half year!So,the first sales on the first day is a good beginning here,which gives me much encouragement and confidence.
Here are the two images:
I shot them at the sculpture park,Guangzhou last year,I use Nikon D70s and macro lens,the color is vivid,I love the tulip garden!That's the largest tulip show in this city in my impression which continued about 1 month,fortunately,I seized the chance to shot more than 200 photos in 3 times.
A good beginning is half done.Let's go ahead!
By the way,I am very glad to hear news that where my photos will be used,how can I know?
Photo credits: Zhuang Hua.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon