My first sale in new 2012...on a Friday 13th :)))
Wooohoooo, I just sold my first image in 2012. year, and on a Friday 13th :). Bad luck? I think not :). It was a subscription sale, but anything is better then nothing :).
I really hope this will be a good year for my sales. If everything goes as planned, I will try to have at least 500 images online until end of this year.
This image was taken on my vacation trip in Turkey. Many thanks to a buyer.
Photo credits: Mario Čehulić.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror