My first SR-EL sale!!!!! and today I celebrate 5 years with DT!
It just happens that today I celebrate my 5 years in Dreamstime!!! I registered on 8th september 2006, but I started really sending images on the middle of 2007. My pictures that years weren't good ;-) I was just learning :)
Well, I have found that yesterday I had my first Sell The Rights sale! I thought I would never have one of these, I just thought my pics wasn't good enough to sell the rights!
The price was 240 credits (2006)
The picture sold was one similar to this one:
I receiced a DT email saying that I must remove the file from all other agencies and sites. The funny part of this is that I don't have this image in my files :D so it hasn't been sent anywhere else appart of Dreamstime. Maybe I deleted it accidentally...I have been reviewing the thumbnail of the sold image and I don't have it nor in any agency or page, neither in my CD. I suppose I lost it accidentally like other old files. Sometimes I find that some of the images I have in DT from 2008 or 2009 I don't have them on my files (accidentally lost)... anyway... It seems that I can enable it again in 2014 :DD
Photo credits: Ingrid Prats.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava