My first star trails photo
I feel great to be able to produce this photo. I only realized that stars move precisely in a circle 24 hours. ( i.e 15 degree for one hour). I set 30 sec per shot continuously for 2 hours, if you can measure the trails, it move 30 degree. How accurate! GOD creation is so wonderful!
I started to ask a question: the star trails really caused by earth rotates or Star move , earth is station?
Photo credits: Woo Bing Siew.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror