My first star trails photo
I feel great to be able to produce this photo. I only realized that stars move precisely in a circle 24 hours. ( i.e 15 degree for one hour). I set 30 sec per shot continuously for 2 hours, if you can measure the trails, it move 30 degree. How accurate! GOD creation is so wonderful!
I started to ask a question: the star trails really caused by earth rotates or Star move , earth is station?
Photo credits: Woo Bing Siew.
Nature and Wildlife Photography
- How to Pick a Camera Tripod
- How to Find Photography Backdrops
- Do you need Lightroom or Photoshop? Here's how you know
- These are a few of My Favorite Things: Eyes!
- A few inches can make all the difference!
- Dog Adoption Photography: Geronimo
- Wildlife is Everywhere
- Tip pf the week: A zoom lens or stick to primes?