My first star trails photo
I feel great to be able to produce this photo. I only realized that stars move precisely in a circle 24 hours. ( i.e 15 degree for one hour). I set 30 sec per shot continuously for 2 hours, if you can measure the trails, it move 30 degree. How accurate! GOD creation is so wonderful!
I started to ask a question: the star trails really caused by earth rotates or Star move , earth is station?
Photo credits: Woo Bing Siew.
- How to shoot good pictures with a cheap camera
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Color in the Photo? Here's what you can do!
- Weekly Stock Photo Review 01: Clear Subject
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop
- Dreamstime turns 20, you get a $15 anniversary referral bonus!
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 19 - Sombre Tit
- Missed Opportunities