My first star trails photo
I feel great to be able to produce this photo. I only realized that stars move precisely in a circle 24 hours. ( i.e 15 degree for one hour). I set 30 sec per shot continuously for 2 hours, if you can measure the trails, it move 30 degree. How accurate! GOD creation is so wonderful!
I started to ask a question: the star trails really caused by earth rotates or Star move , earth is station?
Photo credits: Woo Bing Siew.
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience