My first target
Only a few days after my first blog, I'm having 48 photos online and still a lot pending for approval. My goal was to have at least 50 files online by the end of July, since I have a daytime job I haven't always have the time to go out and make some stocks.
I really love the support from members here and their warm welcome.
Some of my latest approved works:
I know this is a small blog, but I hope to write another one very soon with some updates from my trip to Germany.
Photo credits: Jurgen Schnabel.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings