My first ten thousand
today is a special day for me, because I have crossed the 10 thousand dollars of total earnings at dreamstime.
I'm not a type to go celebrate for such a thing, also if I will surely get a champagne toast with my wife (that is also a microstock photographer). The reason of this post is to tell my experience of somebody that came to stock photography (thanks to Dreamstime, I want to underline this!), and in three years time grew from a simple expert, to a semi-pro photographer, ready to go full time in a few weeks.
I want to say that is possible. Of course you need to have passion, love and joy to photograph, some critic self analysis of your work and absolutely be prepared for a lot of hard work.
But the prize for these efforts can be unvaluable. You are your own boss, you own your time, you make something wonderful as taking photos.
Yes, today is a good day and I'm celebrating myself, for my willingness to enter a complete unkown territory for me three years ago and being now able to make of it my professional life.
This is my very last images sold, that break the ten thousand milestone:
Photo credits: Saniphoto.
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking