My first TIFF sale - Dreamstime
Just a week after the announcement of TIFF availability, I opened up my account and got a pleasant surprise: one of my image got a TIFF sale. It was among my favorites. Taken in a alleyway in a historical downtown at sunset.
Until then I had been only loading JPG. Now I am thinking about sending in some RAW format. I don't know how many people prefer the extra flexibility but with more post-processing work.
Just curious, how many of you regularly send in RAW files and how are you doing with them?
Photo credits: Jinlide.
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images
- Create Your Own Custom Brushes in Adobe Photoshop
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you
- Creative Ways to Incorporate Reflections in Your Photography
- First commercial steps with a drone