My first TIFF sale
Just a week after the announcement of TIFF availability, I opened up my account and got a pleasant surprise: one of my image got a TIFF sale. It was among my favorites. Taken in a alleyway in a historical downtown at sunset.
Until then I had been only loading JPG. Now I am thinking about sending in some RAW format. I don't know how many people prefer the extra flexibility but with more post-processing work.
Just curious, how many of you regularly send in RAW files and how are you doing with them?
Photo credits: Jinlide.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready