My first TIFF sale
Just a week after the announcement of TIFF availability, I opened up my account and got a pleasant surprise: one of my image got a TIFF sale. It was among my favorites. Taken in a alleyway in a historical downtown at sunset.
Until then I had been only loading JPG. Now I am thinking about sending in some RAW format. I don't know how many people prefer the extra flexibility but with more post-processing work.
Just curious, how many of you regularly send in RAW files and how are you doing with them?
Photo credits: Jinlide.
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)