My first TIFF sale
Just a week after the announcement of TIFF availability, I opened up my account and got a pleasant surprise: one of my image got a TIFF sale. It was among my favorites. Taken in a alleyway in a historical downtown at sunset.
Until then I had been only loading JPG. Now I am thinking about sending in some RAW format. I don't know how many people prefer the extra flexibility but with more post-processing work.
Just curious, how many of you regularly send in RAW files and how are you doing with them?
Photo credits: Jinlide.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs